PROMOTE WITH US WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 08160945765
A fire incident has been recorded at the residence of Bryan Okwara.
It was gathered that the inferno occurred at the house of Bryan Okwara, Ikeja, Lagos.
As at the time of filing in this report, officials of the Lagos State Fire Service were seen still battling to put the situation under control, Though fire service did not show up at the expected time, when the flame where just starting up. “lady was heard insulting fire service(watch video below)”
Property worth millions of naira has been destroyed.
Radio Nigeria reporter visited the scene of the incident reports that all the house equipment were razed by the inferno.
The inferno which started at about 1am very early in the morning was suspected to be as a result of an electrical fault.
Bryan Okwara And other Victims of the fire incident have therefore appealed to the state government and well-meaning people to come to their aid.